We serve thousands of domestic violence survivors and their children each year, so we are always in need of items on our wish list.
- Gas Cards – $10 – $35 – URGENT NEED – *** Walmart Gift Cards are not accepted by the gasoline provider at Sam’s Club, Walmart, or Murphy
- 24, 25, 26, or 27-gallon storage bins with lids
- Seasonal, NEW clothing items for women and children (plus size women’s clothes appreciated)
- New pillows, wash cloths, towels, queen, full and twin sheet sets, queen, full and twin comforters
- Feminine hygiene products including pads, liners, tampons, and organic feminine hygiene products
- Toiletries – Hair care products for a variety of hair types, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, body wash, deodorant
- Paper Products – Toilet paper, paper towels, cups, napkins, paper plates & plastic silverware
- Baby Products – Diapers size 3, 4, and 5, Pull-ups, baby wipes, infant formula
- Cleaning Agents – Dishwashing detergent, hand soap with pumps, Lysol spray and wipes, Clorox Bleach liquid, spray and wipes, liquid laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Trash Bags – 13-gallon Kitchen bags, Black Extra – Large 39- and 40-gallon bags, small waste can liners
- Spiral journals
- Cell phones with chargers (Smart phones must have any applications deleted that used email information, set to factory reset or wiped of any data)
- Vehicles that are operational
Sistercare’s public donation drop-off site is
1820 Morlaine Dr, Cayce, SC 29033
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Questions? Contact Sistercare at 803.926.0505.
We have an abundance of used clothing and are unable to accept clothing at this time.
We are unable to accept expired food items.
Thank you so much for supporting Sistercare!