We serve thousands of domestic violence survivors and their children each year, so we are always in need of items on our wish list.
- Gas Cards – $10 – $35
- Seasonal, NEW clothing items for women and children (plus size women’s clothes appreciated)
- Toiletries – Hair care products for a variety of hair types, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, body wash, deodorant
- Paper Products – Toilet paper, paper towel, cups, napkins, paper plates & plastic silverware
- Baby Products – Diapers, baby wipes, infant formula
- Cleaning Agents – Lysol spray and wipes, Clorox spray and wipes, laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Disposable face masks
- Trash Bags – 13 gallon Kitchen bags, Black Extra – Large bags, small waste can liners
- Cell phones with chargers (Smart phones must have any applications deleted that used email information, set to factory reset or wiped of any data)
- Vehicles that are operational
Sistercare’s public donation drop-off site is
1820 Morlaine Dr, Cayce, SC 29033
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Questions? Contact Sistercare at 803.926.0505.
We have an abundance of used clothing and are unable to accept clothing at this time.
We are unable to accept expired food items.
Thank you so much for supporting Sistercare!